Friday, June 13, 2008

Swim Days


Here is callie with her 3 friends Aubrey,Tavia, and Cambrie at her swim lesson. The swim lessons go for two weeks. She is such a fish, she loves the water. It seems she has no fear. This last thursday we were around the pool before the lesson started and Callie was right by the pool with her friends, before I knew it she jumped into the water totally going under, luckily her teacher was right there because I had just turned around to check on paige. She really gave me a scare, boy do you have to totally keep your eye on these kids 24/7!

5 comments:

Tiff and Jer said...

She looks so cute in her little swimsuit. It looks like she is having so much fun.
Tiff

Holly said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Team Fraser said...

um hello I'm so glad that I randomly found your blog!! I can't believe that you have another baby and what almost a year old? Time flies!!! Anyway check us out!

Brian and Amy said...

I can't believe I ran into your blog. Very cute! Love the pink and brown.

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

darling blog !!