Sunday, June 29, 2008
Heathers Bridal Shower
I threw Heather's bridal shower on saturday. These pics are mostly for my family so sorry everyone else who looks at my blog. And liz I am appologizing in advance, I am so sorry for not sending you an invite, I have been so busy(which is no excuse) I did not realize I did not send you one till that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Can I just say that you are looking amazing!! How old is your baby now? And Cali is so dang cute!!
Looks like lots of fun. It was fun seeing your grandma and aunt... haven't seen them for awhile. No worries about not inviting me I wouldn't have been able to come (we left on Vacation the next morning). Does Heather have a date yet? Tell her I do want a wedding invite. Smile!
Post a Comment